Mission StatementTo provide counseling, education, and support to persons who wish to change their homosexual lifestyle. To provide support to the families and churches of homosexual individuals.
VisionProvide Godly counseling and support for those struggling with unwanted homosexual feelings. Educate families and churches on how to respond to a loved one in a homosexual lifestyle.
- New Pathways believes in the God of the Bible as expressed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the incarnate Son of God who came to this earth to reveal Godís will to every person and to die for everyoneís sins; He will return through the second coming of Christ.
- The Holy Spirit empowers a person so that they can have victory over sin and temptation.
- The Bible is inerrant and our final authority for life and behavior.
- Salvation is obtained through repentance and faith in the Christ.
- Love and compassion goes a long way to help people discover themselves and find freedom from homosexuality.
- It is possible to change a personís orientation through the dynamics of spiritual and psychological guidance and support.
Non-ProfitNew Pathways is a 5013C Non-Profit Organization and depends on members, friends, family members, and churches to support the ministry. There are no funds channeled from member organizations. Contributions are tax deductible.
Return to Top